Terms and Conditions
- The promoter and data controller is Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council.
- Closing date for entries is midnight on 21st May 2018.
- The winner will be contacted on the 11th June 2018. If you are one of our lucky winners, we will contact you and arrange a time that suits you to collect your prize.
- This competition will run from 2nd April until midnight 21st May 2018.
- Entrants must reside in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County.
- The prize consists of Samsung Galaxy Tablet, and your winning image printed in our 2018 Summer Of Heritage Brochure.
- No cash or other alternative will be offered. The promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
- The winners will be selected at random from valid entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
- The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The promoter hereby excludes any and all liability whatsoever and howsoever arising (save for liability of the Promoter for death or injury to any of the entrants as a result of the promoter’s negligence or the negligence of the promoter’s employees or agents) in respect of all eventualities that may arise as a result of the entrants’ participation in the competition and the entrants hereby agree and accept that they shall enter the competition at their own risk and under their own volition without any recourse to the promoter of any kind whatsoever save as provided herein.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any failure to stage the competition on the date provided in these terms and conditions as a result of circumstances outside the promoter’s control including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, riots, explosion, abnormal weather conditions, fire, flood, Government action, strikes, lockouts, delay by third parties, accidents and shortages of materials, labour or facilities.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Prize is subject to availability.