· Upland roads will be substantially cleared over the next couple of days.
· Cold weather (0 to -3 degrees) expected at night time over the coming days and we are replenishing our grit stocks to deal with future eventualities.
· Footpaths around bus stops largely cleared.
· Footpaths at DART stations cleared.
· Footpaths at LUAS stops cleared at low-lying locations, with work progression at stops further south, closer to upland areas.
· Gully trucks dealing with blocked gullies/spot flooding.
· Sweepers clearing transport routes, particularly cycle lanes where the thaw has allowed this activity to be carried out.
· Recycling centre at Eden Park to remain closed until tomorrow.
· Recycling centre at Shanganagh to re-open Wednesday, 7th March.
· Public lighting along coasts/walkways being checked.
- dlr main line 01 2054700 and on Twitter at @dlrcc