Graduate Engineering Jobs in dlr
We are seeking talented graduates with an interest in public service and the built environment across disciplines including Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Structural Engineering. We have roles open across various council departments.
Apply now to help shape and create a better future and environment for all to live in and have the opportunity to build a meaningful career.
Variety of Experience
If you want a diverse experience and to make a positive impact, this role is for you.
- A variety of experience in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.
- Opportunities to work on major infrastructure projects and as part of operations teams.
- Experience working with our award-winning teams and projects.
- See first-hand the benefit of your work to the community.
“I wanted to get involved in schemes where there was going to be a clear community benefit and you could visibly see the results of your work on the ground. It’s great to be a part of that.”
James Phelan, Senior Engineer, Road Maintenance, Public Lighting, Cleansing & beaches
Projects & Operations
The South Dublin based role offers new graduate engineers a chance to work on major projects and in service operations teams across a multitude of areas such as:
- Active Travel & Transportation
- Environment & Climate Change
- Parks & Outdoors
- Cherrywood Strategic Development Zone
- Cleansing, Beaches & Harbours
- Public Lighting
- Surface Water
- Building Control
We offer excellent career progression, with opportunities from graduate level right through to Senior Engineer level. We provide a great place to work, where a culture of teamwork, support, and knowledge sharing is at our core.
“I enjoy the broad and varied nature of my role in dlr. No two days are the same and I get to work with a team of great people across a diverse range of service operations.”
Margaret Hartnett, Senior Engineer, Capital Projects