Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council are proposing to temporarily close the roads listed below on Saturday 19th August, 2017 and Sunday 20th August, 2017 in order to facilitate an (Ironman Swim/Cycle Stage of Ironman Event.)
The race will take the following route:
Section A, August 19 2017 07:00 – 17:00 hours
- Otranto Place/ Marine Parade from its junction with Sandycove Avenue West to its junction with Marine Avenue .
Section B, August 20th 2017 04:00 – 10:00 hours
- Windsor Terrace, Newtownsmith, Marine Parade, Otranto Place, Sandycove Avenue West and Sandycove Point from 04.00 hrs to 10.00 hrs on Sunday 20th August, 2017.
- Sandycove Avenue West from its junction with R831 Marine Parade to its junction with Sandycove Point.
Section C, August 20th 2017 06:30 – 09:45 hours
- R831 Newtownsmith over its full length.
- Windsor Terrace
- R118 Queen’s Road over its full length.
- N31 Crofton Road over its full length.
- N31Old Dunleary Road over its full length.
- N31 Longford Terrace over its full length.
- 7 Clifton Lane
- N31 Seapoint Avenue over its full length.
- N31 Newton Avenue from its junction with N31 Seapoint Avenue to its junction with N31 Temple Road.
- N31 Temple road over its full length.
- N31 Frascati Road over its full length
- R118 Rock Road over its full length
A Traffic Management Plan will be in place and diversions will be signposted.