- Ballyogan & Environs Local Area Plan
- Blackrock Local Area Plan
- Deansgrange Local Area Plan
- Dundrum Local Area Plan 2023
- Glencullen Local Area Plan
- Goatstown Local Area Plan
- Kiltiernan/Glenamuck Local Area Plan 2013
- Kiltiernan/Glenamuck Local Area Plan 2024
- Old Connaught Local Area Plan
- Sandyford Urban Framework Plan
- Stepaside Action Area Plan
- Stillorgan - Local Area Plan 2018 – 2024
- Stillorgan Local Area Plan 2007-2017
- Woodbrook - Shanganagh LAP 2017-2023
- Woodbrook - Shanganagh Local Area Plan 2006
Local Area Plans
Local Area Plans set out objectives for the proper planning and sustainable development of a specific area within the County, particularly areas which require urban renewal or where large scale development is expected. Local Area Plans set out to identify & analyse various issues of relevance to that area, before establishing and setting out principles for the future development of the area.
Record of Protected Structures
Each Local Authority is required to compile and maintain a Record of Protected Structures (RPS) under the provisions of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended). The RPS is set out in Appendix 4 of the County Development Plan 2022-2028 which lists protected structures at the time of making the plan.
It should be noted, however, that additions and deletions to the Record of Protected Structures may be made on an ongoing basis under the provisions of Sections 54 and 55 of the Act, these are set out on the RPS webpage:
From time to time, the Local Authority may produce plans and/or studys for a particular area to help guide to content of Local Area Plans or in response to objectives set out within a County Development Plan.