Outdoor Event Licence
Where an outdoor public event comprises of an audience of 5,000 or more people, the organiser is required to obtain an Outdoor Events Licence from the Local Authority. This is in accordance with the Planning & Development Act 2000 (as amended) and Part 16 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended).
Tel: 01 2054871
Public Planning Counter
Monday - Friday 10.00am - 4.00pm
Outdoor public events held in a DLR park or open space with 5,000 or less people will require written consent from the DLR Parks Department.
Applications for both pre-consultation meetings and outdoor event licences must be submitted to the Planning & HR Department – Secretariat Section, email: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: 01 2054871.
Please click on the relevant link below for further details.
Outdoor Event Licences
- OEL/02/19 - Outdoor Event Licence for Music Event at Marlay Park July 2019
- OEL/01/2019 - Outdoor Event Licence for Music Concert at Dún Laoghaire Harbour May - June 2019
- OEL/02/18 - Outdoor Event Licence for Music Event at Marlay Park July 2018
- PK/OEL/01/18 - Event Carlisle Pier 20th May 2018
- OEL/03/18 - Beatyard Dun Laoghaire Harbour 2018
- OEL/01/18 - CANCELLED Outdoor Event Licence for Music Event "The Ball 2018"
- OEL/01/17 - Student Ball 2017 at Dún Laoghaire Harbour on 28th April 2017
- OEL/02/17 - Marlay Concerts to be held on 14-16 July 2017
- OEL/03/17 - The Beatyard 2017 at Dún Laoghaire Harbour on 5-6 August 2017
- OEL/04/17 - Music event at Dún Laoghaire Harbour on 25 August 2017
- OEL/05/17 - Fun run and musical event on the 16th of September 2017
- OEL/01/16 - Outdoor Music and Food Event at Dún Laoghaire Harbour on 30th and 31st July 2016
- OEL/02/16 - Marlay Concerts to be held on 8-9 July and 15-17 July 2016